From the sky, you can see the entire scale of one of the greatest cities in the world: New York City. To help you prepare for your journey of discovery, check out these interesting links.
- One of the benefits of taking a helicopter tour is that you don’t have to deal with surface traffic. Learn about the 10 worst traffic areas of New York; you will just fly by them on your helicopter tour!
- Central Park is an oasis for New Yorkers in the middle of Manhattan. Learn about the history of Central Park to appreciate it even more on your Manhattan sky tour.
- Ellis Island is an enduring symbol of America. Learn more about this immigration center through the centuries with this Ellis Island timeline.
- Manhattan Helicopters is proud to have one of the best fleets around. If you love helicopters, you can learn how helicopters work from this link.
- The Statue of Liberty was a gift of friendship to America from the people of France. Learn about the people behind the design and installation of the statue with this page from the National Park Service’s site.
Manhattan Helicopters has a seat waiting for you. Our amazing airborne sightseeing tours are a great way to make your trip to New York City truly unforgettable. Give us a call at (212) 845-9822 for more information about our helicopter tours.